Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Reason 652...

Why Wachovia Securities moving their headquarters from Richmond to St. Louis, Missouri sucks....when Scott has to attend trainings, he has to go there! Before, he'd go downstairs to a meeting and that was it. Scott has been gone now for 2 days. He won't be be back until Thursday.

I shouldn't be complaining. There are woman who have it much worse. But I miss him and I don't sleep well. I think I am going to get Molly and Jack out of their beds and put them in mine with me. I seem to relax and actually sleep better.

As Emily says, GN. (good night)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should take the "powers that be" at Wachovia Securities out and shoot them. How dare they mess with your sleep. Don't they care that you have 3 children to raise? Sleep is very important. LOL Seriously, I know how you feel, but in the long run, it's probably worth it. LOL