Thursday, August 21, 2008

a VERY big rock...

I have had 3 sick kids. So we've been under a rock so to speak. I have seen Dr. Wiley 5 times in 2 weeks. Because it would just be to convenient to have everyone get sick on the same day. Nope, we like to spread it over several days. Molly had an allergic reaction to amoxicillin so we had to go back for that. As Emily likes to say DRAMA!

Anyway, I've snapped lots of pictures because we've been stuck at home a lot. I was making dinner when Molly sat down next to Becca so I grabbed the camera. (I have to mention Becca's new favorite thing to do. She loves to pull hair. )

Here are my sweet girls...

Becca getting a handful of Molly's golden locks.
Loving it....
Counting to see how many she got!
Becca, diaper clad, playing on the floor.

Watching me make dinner.
This was "Mix up night." Scott called around 4pm to say he wouldn't be home in time for dinner. Shortly after he called, my friend Sarah called to see if we wanted to get ice-cream before dinner. Hence "mix-up night". So we met them for ice-cream and then went home to have breakfast for dinner. They wanted oatmeal which is easy enough for me!!! They loved doing everything mixed-up and it was a great night!
i LOVE this picture. i LOVE it.
The weather has been awesome. No rain, but awesome. We played outside all one morning this week.


Looking for bugs...
The first sick day. Molly and Jack both had sinus infections and Becca had a double ear infection. They all are doing much better now.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenni, I can't stand it when the little ones are sick. It must be difficult for you too, but I am glad they are feeling better. The pictures are darling, although I didn't get to see the "polka-dots". I wanted to, but I guess it's too late, now. Just as well. LOL!!!!