Thursday, August 21, 2008

Playing with the Townsends

Nana called on Monday to see if Molly wanted to come for a short visit this week. Of course! Molly was thrilled! My Aunt Becky and Uncle Rick were in the Richmond area Wednesday and offered to deliver Molly to Nana at Courtney's house. (got that?) Anyway, so afterwards, I took JAck over to his BFF's house for a play date. Wyatt and Jack have so much fun together. They are both sweet natured boys who are "all boy" and love to play hard. Wyatt has a little sister Scarlett. She is so sweet and beautiful and loves Rebecca. I can see them as friends one day. Becca loves her and lights up when she is around. Anya and I took them for a wagon ride. It was Becca's first ever. Becca looks like such a big girl to me all the sudden. :(
I love this picture. I was trying to only get Scarlett, but Becca is doing something so funny I couldn't crop her out!



No comments: