Thursday, August 21, 2008

I love what they say

Molly had an allergic reaction to her amoxicillin. Dr. Wiley wanted to see her and all her many spots. Molly was looking at books in the exam room while we were waiting. When Dr. Wiley came in, I asked her to put the book away. She gave me a very grumpy face.

Dr. Wiley: Molly, are you grumpy today?

Molly: (hand on hip) Yes. Dr. Wiley, I thought being polka-dotted would be fun. It's not Dr. Wiley. It's not. I promise you, it's not.

Dr. Wiley and I exchanged looks and rolled with laughter.

~~~~~

Jack walked in the kitchen with a handful of play money. in a deep voice: "Hi! I'm Jefferson and I'm wealthy. I am gonna buy a plane cause people named Jefferson can do that. Yep!"


They crack me up all the time. I wish I could remember more of the things they say.

No comments: