Saturday, July 26, 2008

Nags Head 2008

We had a great beach vacation this year. (not that we don't every year) I took lots of pictures, but it seems like most of them are of Becca. She stays in one place right now so it was easy to get lots of her unlike her siblings who were always on the go. During the week, Becca cut her third tooth, learned to sit without falling, Molly and Jack realized how much fun the surf could be and showed off their new swimming skills at the pool. It was a great week.

Here is my sister Courtney with her youngest Jillian.
My sister Laura with Courtney's middle daughter, Peyton.
We celebrated my Grandmother's 80th birthday at the beach. Here she is with 7 of her 13 great-grandchildren.
My cousin Brett with his girlfriend Rachael, who many of us met for the first time. We LOVED her.
PapPap was holding Becca and she was loving the attention!
Becca playing on the bed while we got ready for the beach.

Emily with Will!
Me and Becca. (new "do", not sure about it yet)

Molly playing on her boogie board her daddy got her. She loved being pulled on it in the surf.

Peyton, Erin, and Jack. Erin is my aunt Libbie's daughter. Molly and Jack think she is the coolest, most wonderful person in the world. Which, she is. All of Libbie's kids are great and my kids haven't stopped talking about them!
Molly having fun in the surf. She would just sing and dance around by herself.


This picture cracks me up. She looks so funny!

My three sitting by the shore!


If you look close, you can see B has sand everywhere. She kept reaching forward to get to the sand and face planting. It never seemed to bother her though.

We had a great week and I wish we could have stayed longer. I am looking forward to going to the Delaware shore with Scott's family in August.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What absolute bathing beauties. The kids are so adorable and Becca just simply makes me laugh. What a happy face! John and Becca, Scott and Becca, Molly dancing, Jack looking like he knows what's funny and true, EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY!! I LOVE your new "do". Congrats to Mrs Goetz!!!!