Monday, July 7, 2008

Molly's Birthday Party

We had Molly's birthday party on June 28th at our house. It might have been the hottest day ever. We read about this woman who brings "a zoo to your house" and thought it would be great since Molly loves animals. The kids had fun and seemed to love all the animals. I admit that it wasn't exactly what she promised and so I was rather disappointed. It didn't seem like the kids noticed or cared and that's all that really matters.

Here is Joseph loving on the the goat. He really LOVED the goat. Riley not looking so sure. Isn't he the cutest thing ever?
The kids checking out the rabbit. Jordan loved being able to hold the rabbit. Yeah, my sister Emily. She did to me at Molly's party what she did to me ALL THE TIME as children. She put a creepy crawly on me to see/hear me scream. Here she is very proud of herself!!!!
A few animals tried to make a break for it. At one time, we had a goose and duck heading for the road and the goat running around eating my flowers. Here is Jack chasing the goat.
Molly had a yummy ice-cream cake!

Me and the birthday girl.
The next morning, we opened gifts after breakfast. Molly loved this part as you can well imagine.

Dad and Dana gave the newest grandchildren a beach towel for the beach. Here is sweet Becca with PapPap.
Heat and escaping animals aside, it was a great birthday party. Thanks to all who were able to come and make it so special to Molly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenni, Molly really knows how to pose, doesn't she. The picture of John with Becca is priceless. I am going to have to figure out how to copy these pictures, so I can carry them with me to "show off" to my friends here in Reno. They are just so prescious. Love, Helen