Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Scott!

I think Scott had a good birthday. It's a shame the stress of work is weighing on him right now. However he was feeling about turning 34, we were excited about it. After school, Molly, Jack and I decorated the dining room with balloons, streamers, and posters made by the kids. We made cupcakes and had LOTS of fun frosting them. We made a last minute race to Target to get a few gifts to wrap because our real gift couldn't come on his birthday. TO MUCH RAIN!!! I got him 3 beautiful 6-7 foot dogwood trees to plant in our back yard. (one for each child) I have someone planting them for me and he needed to do a few things to the ground to help drainage before the trees could be planted. Hopefully they can be planted this week!

Here are 2 pictures from the day. This one is not good of Jack...
Better of Jack, not good of Scott...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenni,

Me again, In the first picture of Scott, Jack and Molly, I think Molly looks like Emily did when she was that age. I see so many people in both of y'all's children, at different times. Helps to feel the true kinship with them. Love Helen