Sunday, May 18, 2008

Becca is sitting!

Look who is starting to sit up on her own!! She is changing so much all the sudden. She loves to stick her tongue out and does it a lot when she smiles. I think it's super cute and luckily got a few pictures of her doing it. Becca is also laughing. Full belly laughs. She laughs all the time at us. Molly and Jack love doing silly things to make her laugh at them. Then I laugh because the biggies are being silly and then Becca laughs because I'm laughing...you get the idea. It's been lots of fun in our house lately.

Isn't it cute?


2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, Jenni! I haven't smiled this much in a long time!! These pictures of Becca are fantastic. And, I don't care what anyone says I think she looks a lot like Will! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenni,

As I said before, Becca could be on the cover of Time Magazine, with the cover story being, most beautiful baby in the world, next to Will, of course.

Love Helen