Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Looking at their Easter Basket from the Easter Bunny.
The cutest Bunny ever!
Jack looking for eggs .
Molly doing the same!
Molly and one of our neighbors.


We had a quiet and low key Easter. Usually we drive to my hometown for Easter. It's the best place on Earth to celebrate Easter but I just couldn't bear the idea of getting in the car and going. It's getting harder and harder to travel with the entire crew and we have some busy weekends ahead. I called Big D on Thursday and broke the news. That night I called my neighbor Alice to see what they would be up to on Easter. We decided to get together and hide eggs for the kids. It was lots of fun for everyone!

** I am still trying to figure this thing out. I am not happy with how the pictures are in the text...will call my IT person (Emily) for help.

No comments: