Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Becca

Here are a few cute pictures of Becca. She is like a new child since we switched her to formula 2 weeks ago. I hated giving her formula, thought for sure the pediatric GI doctor who has been practicing and teaching at MCV for 30 years didn't know what he was talking about when he said I had to wean her. But even after drastically changing my diet for 2 1/2 months and still finding blood in her diapers, I knew it had to be done. Thankfully, I don't cry anymore when I give her a bottle, the eczema on her stomach and back is clearing up, she cries less and is overall much happier. I guess Dr. Graham knew what he was talking about after all.







1 comment:

Jules said...

So happy you have a blog now. the kids are beautiful!!!

I wish I had know you were going through the "blood in the stool" thingie earlier...we went through that when OG was in the NICU and we realized it was my milk...thought she had a total allergy...but at 1 we gave her cheese, yogurt & milk and all was fine!!

welcome to the BLOGGER WORLD!