Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Beginning

So I am going to venture into Blogging. I have enjoyed reading Emily's blog and that of her friends for a long time. Since I have been asked by several relatives if I have one, I thought I'd start. But that is not the only reason, really. I sometimes get caught up in the day to day stuff of life that I forget to sit back and look at how wonderful my kids are and how they are growing and changing everyday. I want to remember these times and cherish them. They will be gone before I know it.

Since I was about 4 months pregnant with Becca, Scott started taking Molly and Jack out for breakfast on Saturday morning. They used to try to get up and out of the house without waking me. I am a lite sleeper and it never seemed to work, although I would play along. They go to the same place, The Dairy Bar, and the man who owns it knows them by name. I have never been to the restaurant, but hear all about it. I am not included. It's their thing and I think it's wonderful. I like traditions and routines. They are how memories are started. I love that Scott wants time alone with his kids and they love being with him. He's a great daddy.

I am going to call my sister before they get home to figure out how to add photos and the like. She can hopefully help her big sis get this started. This is just the beginning....

No comments: