Saturday, June 7, 2008

Just Jack

I snapped these last week while Jack played quietly by himself. He plays so nicely by himself and can do so for a long time. (Molly is a different story.) He didn't know I took these.



He is such a sweetie. He has a heart of gold and never wants to disappoint anyone he loves. i have to be careful at times because he takes things you say personally and is easily hurt. I told him the other day that I was unhappy with him b/c he took a toy from Becca and he broke down. He is funny and silly and very loving. He is beginning to draw figuratively and I love seeing how his mind thinks on paper. Scott praised his last picture (it was of Me!) and he said to Scott, "well dad, most days I just scribble scrabble. I'm not so good yet, but I'm working hard at drawing. I'll be good some day." I love him dearly...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenni, What a wonderful little boy. He may grow up to be another Monet. Imagine that! He appears to be sensitive, which is a good thing, thoughtful too. What a love. I just can't wait to know him personally. He will appreciate the beauty here. Shucks, they all will. It would be hard not to.
Love, Helen