Monday, April 14, 2008

Busy weekend & a Firetruck

We had the busiest weekend ever and it started Friday morning. Scott and his partner Brett are venturing out on their own and leaving Wachovia Securities. They are opening up their own office and couldn't be more excited. I never realized how much work it was going to be, for all of us. The boys have done a fine job getting everything in order, but forgot about silly little things like furniture. So Friday, Scott, Brett's wife Kelly, and I went to Greenfront Furniture in Farmville to purchase some of the much needed furnishings. Saturday we went to my nephew Riley's 1st birthday party. I have no pictures from that day because I went to Appomattox with out Scott, who had to work all day. We had lots of fun playing in their HUGE backyard and I never once pulled out my camera to snap a picture. Thankfully, Emmy took lots. Sunday was our neighbor Tommy's birthday party. He is 1 month younger than Jack and they are good buddies. His parents asked the fire department to come for the party. Jack, who wants to be a firefighter, wasn't sure about the truck. He said it was to big and loud. Molly, of course went straight to it, climbed on and asked millions of questions.

I was able to get some great pictures of the kids and the truck.



I love these...

I'd like to think the week will be quieter, but it won't. Scott is at work now and will work late every night this week until he leaves on Thursday for California. Things will settle down before long...I hope.

2 comments:

Emily said...

good gracious. i bet jack was beside himself when the firetruck pulled up? awesome.

Anonymous said...

Jenni,

Your kids are perfectly beautiful. I am so amazed by them. And yes, Becca looks just like Molly, and you. Wow.

Love Helen