Thursday, April 10, 2008

Beach Baby!

I had such a wonderful time at the beach last week. It has taken me until now to "recover" from being gone so long. My house was not as messy as I had envisioned. I do think that Molly must have worn 7 outfits each day because the amount of laundry was staggering. They were all happy to see me and I was thrilled to see them. Emily made the comment a few times how she couldn't imagine being a single mom. I guess the weekend away with Will wasn't truly a break for her. For me, it was. Having only Becca for 4 days was easy compared to what I normally juggle. It was also lots of fun to have so much time alone with her. She talked and talked and enjoyed being the center of attention.


Here is Becca and Will playing on the bed in their adorable diapers.

Becca having a giggle with Auntie Em.
In the BIG chair.
We went shopping one day and worn Becca Boo out. This is us sitting on a bench after a bottle. Emmy took several pictures of her asleep. She looks like an angel...
Becca again!
I love going to the beach with the Goetz women. It is something I look forward to for months. We don't "do" much which makes it perfect. There is a lot of talking, drinking coffee, eating ice cream and simply being together.

2 comments:

Emily said...

great post. that picture of her sleeping is awesome. i think she and will look alike when they are sleeping. ;)

Anonymous said...

Jenni, I am glad you had your getaway at the beach. Sounds like fun. Becca is a doll baby. Love, Sharon