Sunday, September 20, 2009

We have been busy the last month. I have also found Facebook takes up what free time I have in the evenings. I need to cut back...I have a lot of new responsibilities this year with being Room Mom for both Becca and Jack's class and I'm helping with a committee at Molly's school. I am so tired by the end of the day that "recording" our life seems like too much. I am doing this as much for M, J, and B as anything else. This is a way to remember our life later when I might have forgotten.

A few highlights: All three kids are in school this year. Molly is in Kindergarten at St. Catherine's School. She is taking it by storm and loving every minute. Jack is in Pre-K and seems to be very happy. He and his BFF Wyatt were separated this year which at first was hard on Jack. They have been in the same class for 2 years and we are neighbors who carpool. They see each other plenty. Becca is in a class for 2 days for an hour and half. Her teacher is the one Jack had when he started and I was pregnant with Boo. It's great having Becca Boo in her class. She has only been 2 times, but seems happy. Scott is off on a running trip with some guys from Sewanee. They have run the Reach The Beach Relay. They started at the top of Mt. Washington and run to the beach. 209 miles in 48 hours. They seem to be having fun and he will be home tomorrow. (THANK GOODNESS) I have been "alone" since Tuesday and I'm fried. I really thought he was coming home tonight but they are at a Nascar race in NH. Wonder what I get for all this.....

Everyone has one activity this fall. Jack is playing soccer, Becca has a music class and Molly is taking ballet and will be in Girl Scouts. (that's 2 for MEN, oh well) I will be Molly's troop leader so that's one more thing for me as well. I took Molly shopping for her new ballet things and Becca was in heaven in the "...princess store". She spied a tutu and I had to get it for her. She wore it for days on end calling it her princess. " I wear my princess mommy." Who could say NO?

Becca having a snack wearing her princess.

This table found its way into the kitchen a month or so ago and has been there ever since. It's been a great snack table.

A picture from Will's birthday when we stayed over. Em took this one. Will is like a little angel.

After Will's party when everyone was sooooo tired and need a little TV down time.



Becca playing with her baby.

She looks like a little old lady.
After the tub, they were all laying on Jack's rug laughing loudly. Luckily the camera was close by. I love how Boo is looking at Molly. The two of them have been playing together a lot lately. Boo is into babies and dolls now. They are really cute together.


Laughing.

All clean and in jammies.


Becca Boo ready for first day of school. She took her favorite book, Gossie and Gertie, to school since she couldn't take her passie. It was her school lovey which Miss Elizabeth liked too.


I am off to do some of my room duties. Will do better. jgn

8 comments:

Emily said...

great pics!! i thought that 1/2 of molly was will at first!!!!!

you have happy babes--good job, mama

Melissa said...

We have Gossie. I love it but Gage won't let me read more than a few pages of it before he takes it away. I never get to the part where her boots are missing. I hope when he gets a little older he'll like the book more. Maybe we'll even be able to buy more in the series. :)

Jenny said...

need to update, girlie! i miss hearing about y'all on here. :0)

FOLLOWPIX said...

Nice photos!
I like them:-)
Wonderful kids!!
Anna, from italy

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...



lunettes de soleil pas cher


lunettes de soleil Tom Ford 2012 homme

lunettes de soleil Marc Jacobs 2012 homme

lunettes de soleil Cartier 2012.

lunettes de soleil Chloe 2012.

Danny J. Childers said...

These three babies are so cute~

Danny J. Childers said...

You have three cute babies! They are so lovely...

fifa-coin said...

Always try to play in a party of two or more as this is much more efficient than soloing and also allows you to continue the floor even if you disconnect or have to leave for a short while.9.If unable to open a door due to the high level requirement, a potion can be made. If there are no herbs to be found, seeds can be bought from the smuggler and planted to grow the herb
Cheap fifa 15 coins

Fut 15 coins