Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Becca in the sink

Becca has started this funny way of talking lately. It started a while back when we were in the car. She yelled out "Passie on the toe". Sure enough, I looked back and there was her passie sitting on her toe. Now, she'll say things like, "Passie in the pocket", "cup on the table" in a sing- songy way. The other day we had guacamole for afternoon snack. It got all over her so I took her to the sink to clean up. She looked at me and said "Becca in the sink". So filled it up with water and gave her a bath. I LOVE my new sink for this very reason. I wish I had it when she was a baby baby.





5 comments:

Jenny said...

LOVE your new sink! Becca's getting so big!

Emily said...

LOVE that you blogged yesterday!

Becca is SO funny.

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...



lunettes de soleil pas cher


lunettes de soleil Tom Ford 2012 homme

lunettes de soleil Marc Jacobs 2012 homme

lunettes de soleil Cartier 2012.

lunettes de soleil Chloe 2012.

Aleksandra Wądołowska said...

Hey. your blog is great;) I invite you to me. You can observing me. http://alex-faashion.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...


The actual try out alone has not yet nevertheless unveiled.Driving under the influence throughout, make me aware from the comments, and make sure to talk about your own activities later on!And we don't only have a sport tradition difficulty, likely to Web tradition difficulty.Nowadays, you will find a much better comprehension of the reason why Flappy Chicken builder Dong Nguyen made the decision his / her sport must stop positioned on your Application Store: habit.A meeting together with Forbes revealed the developer's uncertainty using exactly how individuals played this.
Fifa world coins

Fifa coins