Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas part 1

So the pictures taken at my parents and on Christmas morning are on my camera which is in the car. Since it is raining and cold I do not want to go out there. So here are some of before Christmas.



I didn't feel excited this year for Christmas this year. I think it was a combination of many things but mostly because my house was in a state of chaos. (still is) Hopefully next year all will better.



Becca in my old rocker in an outfit Molly wore at 18 months!

Becca loved the Christmas tree. By the time I took down the tree, all the ornaments on the bottom had been moved to the top. She loved the lights and would try to pull them off.



Molly, Jack and Becca got a great big package from their great aunt and uncle in Nevada. Since I would not let them open the gifts inside, they settled for the box. It kept them entertained for most of the day. They colored it and called it the Peanut Car. At one point, Becca, was in it being "driven" around the living room.


Becca getting caught!
I thought for a while I was going to do a more posed picture for our Christmas card. While I loved this picture, the one I used seemed better. It was taken one evening when Scott was out of town and I had finished reading to them. They were in our bed laughing and having fun. It was a sweet memory to me and meant more to me than the posed one.
I know they are mine, but, I love them.....

No comments: