Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Biggies

Molly had a "JK playdate" on Saturday. The JKers from St. Catherine's were joined by the JK boys from St. Christopher's for a morning of fun in the gym. It is a way for the boys and girls to mix and get to know each other. It wasn't very surprising that the boys stuck together and the girls stayed together.

Molly and Brookie.

Peyton, Georgia, and Molly.
Having fun.


This morning when Jack got dressed, he said to me,"Mom, I think I look handsome today. Will you take my picture?" Who could say no to a cutie like Jack. He did look handsome and seemed very happy with himself.


Running to see his picture.



4 comments:

Emily said...

tell Jack that he is, indeed, a very handsome fella. and i can't wait to see him this weekend!!

Jenny said...

I recognize Brookie! Jessie Teller is friends with her mom. :0)

Anonymous said...

Jenni, I love reading and see pictures of your children. And yes Jack, you did look very handsome. All of your children are just beautiful and I am so happy you have such a nice loving family. Love, Sharon

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...



lunettes de soleil pas cher


lunettes de soleil Tom Ford 2012 homme

lunettes de soleil Marc Jacobs 2012 homme

lunettes de soleil Cartier 2012.

lunettes de soleil Chloe 2012.